Saturday, December 20, 2008

As an Extension of the Below Post

Two come-on lines I heard tonight:
MAN: Do you know how hot you two girls are?

WOMEN: Yes.

MAN: Do your boyfriends know?
That's a clever way of determining a person's level of attachment. And then, said to me:
MAN: Were you on "So You Think You Can Dance?"
What the hell? Who responds positively to that? It's so totally out of this world that the speaker must be both drunk and stupid.

Unless I really WAS on "So You Think You Can Dance" and I just don't remember it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you mean you WEREN'T on "So You Think You Can Dance"?? I was sure it was you.

Kimber said...

Were you wearing your pipecleaner extensions? Cuz a contestant on the show wore something similar.

Glad you're back! I was beginning to worry. And is it just me, or have you changed the name of your blog? Maybe I should stop drinking all this eggnogg...